Toribash
Original Post
Soap's replay thread (I'm not good. I just thought I'd see what I'm doing wrong)
Hello there everyone.

As the title says, I'm not good, or even half-decent at replay making. I just thought I'd post one of the best replays (In my opinion) that I have, and see what I'm doing wrong.

Decided to post 2 of them. These are really all I can do atm. CnC is appreciated, and welcomed.

Thanks!
Attached Files
Edit4.rpl (80.2 KB, 34 views)
#Soap - SP - IDK3.rpl (87.5 KB, 38 views)
Edit 4 -
The opener was boring, try to make a opener that leads to something fancy or destructive.
The split was okay. The spin thing could have been really cool if you aimed it right and got a bitch ton more dm's.

IDK3 -

Opener was better but still boring. Try not to wibble wobble or twitch (frame 335) , don't contract right after something is extending. The last part was pretty cool , could have gotten something better potentially if you worked on it.
I found that replay good , internet already say a few of parts i say i was going to say.
Good luck for the next replay .
-----
I love your style of decap
Last edited by Decadi; Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All in all, it was a good replay. Try making your hits more impulsive while you move more swiftly. Good job though, keep up the good work.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Try to avoid making you arms go through your legs or vice versa.

Try to relax a little bit more, and try to jump higher so your legs will have more room to land.

I'm interested in where this will go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Chaco <3

I know about ghosting. I'm trying to just work on my flow right now. Not focusing on making a flawless replay.

Here's an updated version I did an hour or two ago.
Attached Files
#Soap - Cup o' Dawn.rpl (188.9 KB, 21 views)
I can't say much about the tricking since I suck and know nothing, but try not to change directions so often like that. If you want to have flow keep all your tricks spinning the same way and you'll notice much more ease when trying to gain momentum and making your tricks smoother and faster.