Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Quits On Itself When A Match Starts.
. Help me please. I have recently had this problem off and on, I get on toribash and when a new match begins it will exit out on its own, I have tried Re-downloading toribash but that does not fix it (atleast not this time.) I have tried fixing it all day please help me!
Also I cant download an older version of toribash due to the fact that my computer will not let me play moltiplayer without the EXACT version
Last edited by fearkill12; Jul 6, 2013 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Thought Id just add that in there :)
Originally Posted by fearkill12 View Post
. Help me please. I have recently had this problem off and on, I get on toribash and when a new match begins it will exit out on its own, I have tried Re-downloading toribash but that does not fix it (atleast not this time.) I have tried fixing it all day please help me!
Also I cant download an older version of toribash due to the fact that my computer will not let me play moltiplayer without the EXACT version

Lol bro, don't worry. It always happen to me too. You just need to restart your computer + network and try again. <-- That helped me. *-*
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!