Ranking
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - Orko

Sooo yeah second video, hope you guys enjoy it and I would really appreciate some cnc.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I think he knows that also I can't even picture orko stealing replays anyway.
The video was good and the shaders matched Orko, Also why did you lp orko in oblivions replay? That didnt make much since. Over all great video.
i am the best in toribash
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
I think he knows that also I can't even picture orko stealing replays anyway.
The video was good and the shaders matched Orko, Also why did you lp orko in oblivions replay? That didnt make much since. Over all great video.

I know, I just use that part of oblivion's replay to make some sort of intro cause I thought it would look good and also because it was easier to sync anyway I'm glad you like it.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Macperfect used this song better, sorry.
There wasn't enough (if there was at all, and i just missed it) sync. With all the sounds arion makes in this song, i'd imagine that you could put some creativity into this video, especially since it's so short.
The CC/shader was nice though, and you have a good eye for matching colors with the game.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
Macperfect used this song better, sorry.
There wasn't enough (if there was at all, and i just missed it) sync. With all the sounds arion makes in this song, i'd imagine that you could put some creativity into this video, especially since it's so short.
The CC/shader was nice though, and you have a good eye for matching colors with the game.

Yeah you know when you have some experience using video editing software you tend to make better videos, I don't so maybe that's why I can't sync at all. I'm still learning on the usage of effects and stuff which I think would be really useful for sync. anyway thanks for the cnc.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Hi there!

Personally, I think you have potential. You definitely could improve your sync a lot more, but don't only reside to effects!

Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
I'm still learning on the usage of effects and stuff which I think would be really useful for sync.

I beg to differ. Effects do not make up for the sync itself, they only support it and that's all. Sync is made solely of the actual replays matching the song tempo. The best way of showing the game's beauty (which is the point of making videos) is by actually focusing all the attention on the replays - not on the effects. If the song goes faster your recorded replay should go faster as well; if the song takes a slow turn your recorded replay should as well and so on. This is where flow kicks in. With effects you cannot do that. Don't take me wrong here, it is GOOD to use effects but combine it with actual movement sync and as long as they do not take away from the video by being too eye-straining or whatnot you should have a well-planned video!
Last edited by Humper; Jul 6, 2013 at 10:10 PM.
I play games and lift weights.
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Hi there!

Personally, I think you have potential. You definitely could improve your sync a lot more, but don't only reside to effects!

I beg to differ. Effects do not make up for the sync itself, they only support it and that's all. Sync is made solely of the actual replays matching the song tempo. The best way of showing the game's beauty (which is the point of making videos) is by actually focusing all the attention on the replays - not on the effects. If the song goes faster your recorded replay should go faster as well; if the song takes a slow turn your recorded replay should as well and so on. This is where flow kicks in. With effects you cannot do that. Don't take me wrong here, it is GOOD to use effects but combine it with actual movement sync and as long as they do not take away from the video by being too eye-straining or whatnot you should have a well-planned video!

Thanks for the tips and the cnc c:
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ