Toribash
Man all the tricking replays I've seen are like way too short. kinda sad. anyway, the opener was kinda strange but it led up into a pretty sick twist flip thing whatever and the second cork whatever it was also pretty sweetles. pose was nice. Again though, it was like waaaay 2 short.
Probably the best thing about this replay is the uniqueness. Although it was short, you didn't use the usual setup>cork>maybe something else formula that everyone else uses (myself included).

Anyway, the opener was good and simple, and the thing after reminded me a bit of a touchdown raiz but was pretty unique. The donut boy thing was awesome because most people would probably go into a cork from that setup, and it flowed surprisingly well. The movement looked good altogether. One thing I would have to say is that this had a sort of stiffness that looked good at some points, but at other times not so good. For example, when you raised your left arm in the opener it was a bit too stiff and unnatural.

That's about it.
ORMO|Retired
My tricking replays are weird. I really should learn how to do a cork. I'll make a better trick at the end.
Attached Files
~Spry - Lines and Light.rpl (234.3 KB, 33 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Aug 20, 2013 at 06:20 AM.
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
My tricking replays are weird. I really should learn how to do a cork. I'll make a better trick at the end.

I love odd openers. It just makes my day to see something unconventional.

Anyways, Two Rivers was very smooth and your form was excellent.

Lines And Light was a bit different. It seemed that you were way too loose. I'm hoping you'll do something different with the transition move at 308. It better be a cork, and it better make me want to marry you.
Last edited by LagSwitch; Aug 20, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
NOODLE ARMS