Toribash
Original Post
Call of Duty Ghosts
Should I buy the new call of duty ghosts? Or the vengeance DLC pack for Black Ops 2, since I don't have the season pass. I honestly don't know...I've seen gameplay of Call Of Duty Ghosts but it just doesn't catch my attention.

Can you explain something new? Besides all the leaning on walls, etc.
I knew that of course, I saw the trailer. Plus I was looking at the 15 minute gameplay of it, anything more specific?
It's only matter of time .. So you need to wait.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Basically what I've learned from my many years of playing CoD, it's just the same game with a couple of new added features. So if you want the more active Call of Duty game, I'd say get it; or if you want it for the campaign (which is what I'll be getting it for), then yeah, get it.
Also, was this the one with the new game engine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
Yes it is, but I'm more into the multiplayer/zombies thing than campaign. I have also realized they add very little features, the quality does get better though and more realistic.
That's true. I'll more than likely end up playing the multiplayer as well, but I generally buy it for the campaign. I'm hoping this new engine will make it feel like a new CoD 4 when that came out, something new and hopefully a little bit better than the recent ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot
That's fair enough, I really liked Modern Warefare because it was new, and it was brilliant. While it was 'stealing' ideas from games that have been around for yonks, it was new for Call of Duty. From then on though, it just seemed to be the same game, but slightly retextured or a few different features added/taken away. Don't get me wrong, I still really enjoyed all the CoD's following the Modern Warefare series, I just feel it's a bit repetitive now. But it could be said for a lot of games I guess. That's my opinion anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Parrot