Toribash
Original Post
Fabulous replay thread
Hi, Hello & welcome,

Currently i been making replay now in so often with my clan (Family).
I'm currently a beginner when it comes to replays but now & then i been called decent.
In other matter's I'm asking you kind & [Fa]bulous people to cnc my replays.
(also willing to cnc your replays aswell) i will be post replays weekly (maybe daily). Heres what i got & i hope you enjoy <3 .
Attached Files
Act like you knoe bro.rpl (181.1 KB, 32 views)
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by SenorSnail View Post
Overall a nice move but a bit slow at times.
All in all very nice c:

Thanks i appreciate your cnc. & yes movement is currently what am working on.

Heres another replay
Attached Files
Cable.rpl (168.0 KB, 15 views)
It's Fabulous
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
Cable:
I didn't like the first kick.
The boomkick was good, but it's a shame you didn't get the skeet-decap.
8/10

Yea when i was in the making for cable i tryed for about 2 hours to get the decap but from that distance & angel there was no possible way. Thank you for your cnc i enjoy it.

If you want me to cnc your replay threads send me a PM.
It's Fabulous
I see potential in you, Bulous, so I'll try to help ya out.
The opener was fine but over-used. And I didn't like the way your right foot kinda dragged on the floor.
There was some unnecessary movement when you were pushing uke off the ground, try to smooth that section out, get rid of the twitches.
The first hit was alright, but the second was much better.
The movement around the skeet was kinda stiff and twitchy, but the skeet was ok.
It's fine so far, but it's the little things that make a great replay. Keep up the good work, and you'll go places.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
I see potential in you, Bulous, so I'll try to help ya out.
The opener was fine but over-used. And I didn't like the way your right foot kinda dragged on the floor.
There was some unnecessary movement when you were pushing uke off the ground, try to smooth that section out, get rid of the twitches.
The first hit was alright, but the second was much better.
The movement around the skeet was kinda stiff and twitchy, but the skeet was ok.
It's fine so far, but it's the little things that make a great replay. Keep up the good work, and you'll go places.

Thanks you crook for your cnc, these post are really helping me alot.

By saying over-used confuses me, explaining that would be helpful. Yea i noticed me dragging my foot to low in that replay, movement is mainly my critical problem in replays at the moment but so far for now im having Internet coach me & you fabulous people aswell. & yes there was alot of twitching while i was trying to keep uke in the air, i couldint really find a way to make it smooth. As for the kicks for the replay "Cable" the second one is what really grabs people. Thanks again for your cnc Crook.<3
Last edited by Bulous; Jul 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM.
It's Fabulous
Yeah, just takes practice. I meant over-used as in I've seen the opener used by others (I used it when I was starting out as well, guilty as charges :s), try to develop your own unique style.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf