Toribash
Original Post
2 things, Bounty and Flag
Okay My friend set a bounty on me and i set one on him and for some reason my bounty title thing isnt there.

Also we did this in school and the school has a proxy to make websites think we are in Canada. We are actually in england and my flag next to my name is canadian instead of British,

Some help would be much loved <3
For the flag "issue":
A proxy pretty much fools the system and shows a connection from a different country. For your case Canada.
If you do not wish to have the Canadian flag shown, don't use a proxy. That's the way it works.

I'm not too sure about the bounty but I guess it will need a while to update.
Originally Posted by SenorSnail View Post
For the flag "issue":
A proxy pretty much fools the system and shows a connection from a different country. For your case Canada.
If you do not wish to have the Canadian flag shown, don't use a proxy. That's the way it works.

I'm not too sure about the bounty but I guess it will need a while to update.

Im not using a proxy anymore, i logged onto the forum at school to set that bounty and that is it i am now playing at home on a british IP, I need to change it back!
To make the text appear you need to have been defeated by someone, which makes the bounty claimed.

And yes, since you used a proxy it temporarily changes the IP Address of your computer. And like you said, you used a website to change your proxy, unless you play toribash at school, your flag will not change. Simply because when you go back home and login to toribash, the IP will be reset to your normal one.

EDIT: I don't see why it is such a problem having a different country code/flag, but since it's of your utmost concern that it is not changing back to Great Britain, I would consider contacting an admin to sort your problem out.
Last edited by Albus; Jul 10, 2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by PTDx View Post
To make the text appear you need to have been defeated by someone, which makes the bounty claimed.

And yes, since you used a proxy it temporarily changes the IP Address of your computer. And like you said, you used a website to change your proxy, unless you play toribash at school, your flag will not change. Simply because when you go back home and login to toribash, the IP will be reset to your normal one.

EDIT: I don't see why it is such a problem having a different country code/flag, but since it's of your utmost concern that it is not changing back to Great Britain, I would consider contacting an admin to sort your problem out.

Okay, thank you so much
How do i go about contacting an admin?