Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] Happy Together
I got bored of this quickly, Also, this didn't come out as i planned. So here it is guys, sorry for the rushed end. May not be what you all would have liked, but it's something.

Song: Happy together (Filter Cover)

Time to work on something else!

Credits:
Tamakuu
Dobby
Warrior
Pr0ne
Antleronio/NearlyDead
Cacrot
Swexx
Jisse
ZeroBack
Last edited by Dobby; Jul 12, 2013 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Credits
And it won't be.

Absolutely fantastic work. You've managed to produce a truly high quality video, from every point of view.

We seriously need this type of interest put into more videos around here (even though you said you got bored and rushed it lolol)

Looking forward to your next project.
I play games and lift weights.
I must be the only one that didn't enjoy this.
There is literally only one type of transition, and it doesn't help that half of the video is just black screen.
Camera angles were regular, and in a type of video like this that uses a lot of CC (which is actually great) I feel like a more daring camera movement is very important.
No credits?
Also another thing that's important when making videos that are slowed down is to have a good FPS, which is not the case. I find the video to be a bit choppy most of the time. It's not much, but it really stands out because of the slow motion.
Another thing that bothers me is the sync, it seems like you synced the clips and effects, not the replays.
This one is a personal point, but as a replay maker I don't like it when people don't show the whole replay and just a bit of it. I know it's for the better of the video, but I feel like the replaymaker and replay got left out as less important than the editing.
The only thing I liked was the lighting and CC, they were pretty good surprisingly.

So I honestly didn't like it, transitions and camera work felt lazy, no focus on replays, among other things, but this is just my opinion. As (probably) the only person that dislikes this video, I felt like I should post here, for a change.
Last edited by pusga; Jul 12, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
oh yeah
The first half was much more enjoyable than the second half. I didn't like the second part of the song, which is part of why I couldn't really get into it.
Some of the angles weren't the best, and as pusga said, the camera angles could have been a bit more daring for an intense song such as this.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
No credits?

^
So I honestly didn't like it, transitions and camera work felt lazy, no focus on replays, among other things, but this is just my opinion. As (probably) the only person that dislikes this video, I felt like I should post here, for a change.

I agree with some parts of this, I don't believe there was no focus on replays, I just think that some of the sparring and parkour replays don't fit.

best scenes imo

Last edited by Slycooper; Jul 12, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
No credits?

Aw shit, i forgot all about that, i'll put the credits in the first post soon.

The song was very awkward to work when i really got into the video, i had something completely different in mind, but when i got my computer fixed, i completely forgot what i was going to do with the video and lost my interest.

Thanks for the CnC guys, i really appreciate this, the Cnc about the good things of my video will encourage me to do better.

The CnC about the bad parts of my video shall make me determined to get better!

Thanks again. c:
Last edited by Dobby; Jul 12, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
I personally think that the camera angles were not too much of a problem, but the slow-motion was kinda too slow and didn't go with the flow of the video. Background was nice though. This is just my opinion.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I'm glad that you're glad (heh). I was a bit worried that you'd take that as an insult, some people do take it negatively and it affects their works. Keep making videos though, I think that if you worked a bit on some things it would come up as a very artistic style, so keep it up.
oh yeah
Sorry if it's a bit off-topic but what was that mod you used in 1:00-1:07?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan