Toribash
Hiss.

I like the design on the head. Your new style is pretty good. The lighting on the visor could use some work though, can't really tell what shapes you're trying to imply by looking at them.
(>^_^)>
Cartoony robot, eh?
I'm pretty sure i've seen you do some textures with good 'smooth' shading, IMO that kind of shading would fit this better, you catch my meaning?
But don't get me wrong though, i see what you are aiming for there, and it will probably come out pretty good with this sort of shading aswell, and you stated: 'New robotic style' for you, well, i'm quite jealous actually.. I've personally been stuck with one style of texturing for about what, 1-2 years? It's great to see artists around tb trying out new things.
And as Goodbox already said, the visor looks sorta weird, the lighting on it needs some work but i'm quite sure you've thought of that yourself already.
Keep on working.
It's All About Expansion
I feel the cheeks/sides of the helmet are too close to the front, some proportioning is in needed here to to keep the shapes running smooth. The style is amazing though, perfectly performed.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
Hiss.

I like the design on the head. Your new style is pretty good. The lighting on the visor could use some work though, can't really tell what shapes you're trying to imply by looking at them.

Yep, you're right. I need to make more lights on the visor. Thank you.

Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
Cartoony robot, eh?
I'm pretty sure i've seen you do some textures with good 'smooth' shading, IMO that kind of shading would fit this better, you catch my meaning?
But don't get me wrong though, i see what you are aiming for there, and it will probably come out pretty good with this sort of shading aswell, and you stated: 'New robotic style' for you, well, i'm quite jealous actually.. I've personally been stuck with one style of texturing for about what, 1-2 years? It's great to see artists around tb trying out new things.
And as Goodbox already said, the visor looks sorta weird, the lighting on it needs some work but i'm quite sure you've thought of that yourself already.
Keep on working.

Thank you.
I agree with you that it is better for me the more realistic shading.
I'm doing a little cartoon because it's fun. Making shadows for parts and not have to worry if they are looking misaligned or too strong.
And you're a good artist, I believe that if you try and give a chance to learn, you can start making all styles of texture you want.

Originally Posted by Monobi View Post
I feel the cheeks/sides of the helmet are too close to the front, some proportioning is in needed here to to keep the shapes running smooth. The style is amazing though, perfectly performed.

I agree with that too.
One thing I have to practice more is mapping. Thanks for the constructive comment.