Ranking
Original Post
The Elite Lancer's Head Shop! - So Elite It Must Be Good!
Hi! I make heads out of random brushes and selling them really expensive.

You'll get one head for 50tc! Think you can handle the price?

If you think you have enough TC, go ahead and browse! ...I won't bite.

* = color can be changed!

---

Symbol 1* SOLD

Symbol 2* SOLD

Symbol 3* SOLD

Symbol 4*

Cute 1* SOLD

Cute 2 SOLD

Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 25, 2008 at 09:02 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
request
i wanth somthin like blue icecrystal with black background
i like shini things like crystals flaming blue and that sort of things i pay you 60tc if i like it
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
You shouldn't be saying people got their brushes from a site because you got them from the same site.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Originally Posted by IdiotForce View Post
You shouldn't be saying people got their brushes from a site because you got them from the same site.

You should see the price I give compared to those who take others work and then fucking sell it with no effort applied at all at around 5k each!

This is 50tc. Due to the time it takes to make those spinning head previews. If I could preview in a better way I'd give these out for free as I didn't make the brushes, therefore I have no right to take imaginary cash for it.

You really should open your eyes.

Like this or?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck