Toribash
Original Post
State of Decay-Zombie Survival strategies??
ok... heres the breakdown on this game:

The end is here. Life as you know it has gone to hell after the mother of all zombie outbreaks. Now you and the few scattered survivors must band together to survive and rebuild in a 3rd-person action game set in a dynamic open world. You choose where to make your stand, designing and fortifying your home base, performing daring raids for food and ammunition, and rescuing other playable survivors with unique talents. The open, sandbox world develops in real-time, shaped by your actions, dynamically generating content based on your choices and the ever-increasing zombie threat.

This is one of the best zombie survival games iv played and so far iv lived with 19 survivors for over 30 days (in game) it has plenty of strategies you can use to survive i was wondering if anyone else had some interesting tips for in game survival??
Yea Its me...
Please provide some pictures and/or videos about the game, or more information regarding the game. Not enough information is given for a first post, so I'll check back in about 24 hours.