Toribash
Original Post
Doofys dumb replay thread
Telling by my name my replays are not going to be top quality so im going to show diz quick ass shit cnc and comment >:
Attached Files
Vortex SSS.rpl (102.9 KB, 17 views)
Wow! I was not expecting that from a white belt. That was pretty good.
I think you should edit this and try to polish your hit if you can, and maybe try to land on your feet for the end pose. Also try to avoid losing limbs when making replays.
Other than that I think you're pretty high on the learning curve here, keep it up!
I'd like to see more replays from you.
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
wow, really good, strong fast kick. Yeah... how about you do some madman with moving around and catching them? Need more action

what I didn't like is: pose was good, but then how you felt a bit backwards in that pose... didn't rly seem swag to me. I think it would be better, if you manage to hold your pose whole time.
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jul 16, 2013 at 05:05 AM.
Originally Posted by doubleboob View Post
Wow! I was not expecting that from a white belt. That was pretty good.
I think you should edit this and try to polish your hit if you can, and maybe try to land on your feet for the end pose. Also try to avoid losing limbs when making replays.
Other than that I think you're pretty high on the learning curve here, keep it up!
I'd like to see more replays from you.

Thanks I will try to fix the ankle dm, and make a better pose at the end and make my boom hit crispier : D

Originally Posted by Ezophlee View Post
I actually totally agree with DB, and have nothing else to say.

subbed bro

Thanks!

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
wow, really good, strong fast kick. Yeah... how about you do some madman with moving around and catching them? Need more action

what I didn't like is: pose was good, but then how you felt a bit backwards in that pose... didn't rly seem swag to me. I think it would be better, if you manage to hold your pose whole time.

I will take your advice and edit my replay and upload it later sometime and making it into a madman. I wasn't planning about posting more then one replays but now I will think about it! I agree with you and double about making my pose better I got kind of lazy after the boom hit

BUMP: just made this replay I know its kind of stupid and short >: [making madmans soon after some cnc :P]
Attached Files
A derping trick replayz.rpl (102.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Doofy123; Jul 16, 2013 at 07:48 PM.