Toribash
Original Post
If I dont say GG does it make me a bad person?
Whenever I play aikido (or any other mod for that matter) and lose, I never say gg. I dont see why I have to.

I lost
I didnt do well
I didnt have fun
I hated it

So why should it be a "good game?"
As to how you've phrased this post it makes you look arrogant, that when you lose your opponent didn't outplay you with his/her set of remarkable skills, it was only you who didn't do well.
I may be wrong, maybe you've still not got out of the kindergarten state where victory over others is the only sure way to gain satisfaction from a battle. If you've not already, learn to appreciate a good challenge.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
I believe there's a line. If the game actually WAS bad, like. Opponent lagged like hell, they got an easy win and of course, I never say gg if they end it with a "2ez"

But in most cases, gg has to be said. It's like bowing to your opponent after having a spa.
Toribash shouldn't be any different from a dojo.
lol
Listen to what your guys are saying. "SPORTSmanship" Toribash is nowhere near a sport. If I play basketball or any sport with someone, chances are im going to say "Good game"

I dont have to respect anyone, its a computer game. if were talking respect, someone just now said I have a kindergartners mentality.

If you can find one person who enjoys losing ill give you 10 bucks.

Shit, I dont care one bit if im arrogant. if thats how I come off to you, great. stand in line with the other people.
It's a matter of common courtesy, the fact it's over the internet shouldn't play into it a whole lot.
If you don't want to be respectful and nice, don't be.
But you're the one asking if it makes you a bad person if you don't say gg
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Every once in a while I say it, but if it's 30 matches straight with the same guy it becomes a hassle for me. If the match only lasted a couple frames or an unexpected DM caused a loss, both my opponent and I usually know nobody is saying "Good game." even if I end up winning as a result.

If you're really not into saying GG after every single match, just let everyone in the lobby know prior to playing so you don't leave anyone hanging.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Listen to what your guys are saying. "SPORTSmanship" Toribash is nowhere near a sport. If I play basketball or any sport with someone, chances are im going to say "Good game"

it is, but u are one of the people which cant think about that computer games can be considered as a real sport.
I dont have to respect anyone, its a computer game. if were talking respect, someone just now said I have a kindergartners mentality.

u should, there are some real people at the other side. may u think about it.
If you can find one person who enjoys losing ill give you 10 bucks.

i found one, want my 10 bucks. myself.
if it was a good game, with a great person which is skill matched or better then me. and i learned something from it, or just gave my best i could. i like to loose because i can watch the replay and say, oh i should train more to get better and beat him. this way i like to loose.
Shit, I dont care one bit if im arrogant. if thats how I come off to you, great. stand in line with the other people.

just... no comment.. but pls go out of the internet if u cant handle it.

inb4 troll.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So...
If the game was good then it was a good game, and at the end of the day it's your opinion. If your opinion is bad then your a bad person.
It's really that simple.
Cheap ass steam games,https://www.g2a.com/r/samuel_night