Toribash
Original Post
The Tides of Change
As with most things in this world, the old gets too old and the new becomes the new old. As such, I felt it was necessary to purge the list of Elites of the inactive members and put them into the senior members category, while promoting some new members to the rank for their hard work. That said, if the older members are active once more, they will regain their status.

For those of you who don't know, the Elites are a handpicked group of Evil members who have more responsibility in terms of running the clan, relieving Spartan and myself when we are not able to keep up with whatever needs to be kept up.

The two members we selected for this role are Dex, as he is very active and has been a great help with stuff such as posting welcome threads to new members and helping us judge trial members, and thejesut, who has been quite helpful as well. I hope you step up to your new responsibilities, and that everyone is happy with the consensus we reached.

Comments/criticism accepted.
Hoss.
Sweet. Hopefully I'll live up to the expectations.
Last edited by Crooked; Jul 21, 2013 at 06:13 AM.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Congrats ladies, I hope you two enjoy the positions. I'm glad to see you two up there
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Congratulationsss brah ! You deserve it.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter