Toribash
Original Post
Help with starting a game
Whenever I start a new game, my character is in front of Uke. They are both facing the same way and I can't change it. I've tried changing different things like engage distance and engage rotation but nothing works.

When I do change it, it just come up with the number i changed the variable to, nothing else. I presume there's supposed to be more than that, telling what I've changed, etc. It seems that I can't change any game rules at all...

When I try typing it in manually, it just says "You are not connected to a server, type /help for help", which does not help at all...

Please help!!
Would you be able to post a screen shot of this?

I've never heard of both Uke and Tori facing in the same direction (do you mean that they are both looking at one another, or that one is facing the back of the other). But to change the rotation of both Tori and Uke, you can change the "engagerotation" value to 180.

Once you've changed the variables, using ctrl+g, type in /reset, which should reset the game, applying the new game rules.
Last edited by Deuteria; Jul 25, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
I tried exiting the game and starting again, which fixed that problem, but I still can't change the values.