Toribash
Original Post
What can you make out of this?
Hello toribashians. I'm trying to learn to make madmans and good kicks and/or punches in singleplayer and just made this, that i had the intetion of turning into a upper torso destroying madmanish replay. But of course i didnt manage it. I want any of you make something out of it with the skills you got. Anyone can try, have fun bashing.

Start editing after the split or at any other point after it.
Attached Files
smo_makeitawesome.rpl (60.7 KB, 22 views)
Smookr: You know you lubb meh.
[NO]hanz0: Lube*

Yeah, I gave it a try, I think I did about what you asked for, using kicks and/or punches to break the torso.

If you want, I could take out the part where I did a bit of breakdancing, as I just add that to the end of most of my replays, and you might not want it in there.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
Smookr Edit 1.rpl (220.3 KB, 22 views)
Nice stuff, liked it. Can anyone make this into a double kick with a decap after the split? That's something id like to learn.

Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Sort of like this ?

Yeah, except without the arm going off. I was able to make it with a little adjustement, thanks.

Also made a decap punch.

Next thing would be destroying the upper torso, along with the legs. The one that does this best will get 1k toricredits from me. Happy bashin'!
Attached Files
smo_kickpunchsp.rpl (68.9 KB, 6 views)
1Harleditedited.rpl (101.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Smookr; Jul 21, 2008 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Edited to add replays and the 1k comp