Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Flames not showing
I recently boughyt a flame it will no show up particles are on and everything. I dont understand why it will not show up
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Game menu > setup > options > advanced > check the box next to the word "Particles"

Make sure that's done. Then type /dl username

If that doesn't work, then try going into your toribash folder > custom folder > find and delete the folder with your username on it > then go in-game and type /dl username

If that fails to work, then it's possible that you have a faulty flame but its unlikely. I hope this helps
Also, the graphics settings work like this in terms of what's going on your tori.
Minimum - Shows head texture, joint colors and ghost only.
Low - Shows all body textures other than joint textures and all flames. (Doesn't show your hair)

So, just switch your graphics options to low and it should show your flame.
If you have hair and you want that to show, switch to Maximum graphics (it might be laggy though)
If that doesn't help, try typing /dl Mike60LeGacyX in the game, then when it says download complete, type /lp 0 Mike60LeGacyX.
Obviously if you type this before and it doesn't show, try switch your graphics settings, and if it shows once you type this, then that's all you needed to do..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
butler ve handled that already, i play on low but i activated flames and textures thankks though and wolfe i will try this
Just a Simple man doing simple things.
Type in-game '' /opt particles 1 '' Or go in-game >> ESC >> Setup >> Options >> Advanced >> Click box right from Particles, then OK. And if still wont show up, try /dl Mike60LegacyX

... If still not working, make sure it's activated :P

Apathetic User