Ranking
Original Post
[S] Maque's Cheap Head Shop
Hey fellow Toribashians!
I have just started playing Toribash, and I am the sort of person who likes to delve into the different sides of playing a game. I bought skyrim PC because even though I have it for PS3, I wanted to mod. I previously made skins and mods for Minecraft and other games.

As soon as I found this game, I instantly wanted to 'Make my own guy' in the simplest words. I scoured the internet for YouTube videos and Toribabash forum tutorials and now I want to make some Tcs so I can start making screenshots of my heads in action, and maybe more.

So many of these will be cheap, but out of the generosity of your heart, feel free to offer a bit more so I can start putting myself out there as an artist.
Thank you.

--Heads--

Cartoon Monkey Head:
Size: 512 x 512
Recolour: Yes
Price: Negotiable
Additional Copies: I will be able to recolour some of these, but I will not sell two of the same head colours. So if you want a green monkey for example, there will only ever be one.

Cartoon Grumpy Head:
Size: 512 x 512
Recolour: Yes
Price: Negotiable
Additional Copies: I will be able to recolour some of these, but I will not sell two of the same head colours. So if you want a green monkey for example, there will only ever be one.

More to be added soon!
Thanks, Maque
Last edited by ItsMaque; Jul 28, 2013 at 02:00 AM.