Toribash
Original Post
Daimyo's Scarf glitch...
I don't know if it has been reported before,but i've recently bought a Daimyo and discovered the scarf glitchesA,LOT...

Is there any way to fix it? Or is it planned to be fixed soon?
Sometimes the glitches occur when your decapation of your toir or playing a mod that lets ya move very fast, example, Joustingfixed.tbm,360goldpeople.tbm,etc. When does it glitch for you?
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
Sometimes the glitches occur when your decapation of your toir or playing a mod that lets ya move very fast, example, Joustingfixed.tbm,360goldpeople.tbm,etc. When does it glitch for you?

Check the replay i've attached in this thread: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...29#post6695529
Just wait a little for my tori to dl,you'll see sometimes the scarf shoots away for 2-3 frames then returns normal.
When gentleman essentials came out, begun to glitch the same so yea and all hairs do it, and I think Hampa, will fix it in the future, so right now just don't worry about it ok. :P
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Originally Posted by 30001068 View Post
When gentleman essentials came out, begun to glitch the same so yea and all hairs do it, and I think Hampa, will fix it in the future, so right now just don't worry about it ok. :P

From what i've seen Tori hair work wonderfully
Unluckily they haven't got a good style :lol:
Well, I look at the replay, (nice replay by the way ) I've looked where it glitched and tell me if this what happened

Look at it in here (yw)

let me show ya all the glitches in hair ok
Well it hard to get but yeah if ya ask anyone with other kind of hair, ask them, does ya hair glitch sometimes? Well, that's how I found out about it