Ranking
Original Post
Noahbug123's replay thread
This probably won't be updated often, but I'll post a few madmans and singleplayer parkours and stuff here

Here are two madmans to start with
Attached Files
madman - I'm bad at naming.rpl (79.4 KB, 22 views)
wuoah. those hits are pretty powerful o________o but. you're still a bit twitchy and your head is a bit floppy.

keep making replays bro. *subb'd*
replays pls cnc me
Just before i start talking, i'm pretty critical of replays (otherwise you wont learn:3)
- Bad at naming was very good, didn't see much twitching and you got some nice dm's. Although the dm's were kinda sloppy and not very clear hits. Ezophlee also got about your head being floppy, just hold the neck or something and that'll be sorted very quickly
- huehuehuehue is also very good. Nice, clear hits and very minimal twitching. Even though it isn't strictly a madman, (5-6 dm's or more) it is still very good. I also noticed that you ghosted while posing (around the 130 frame mark) but that is easy to solve. Overall very nice replays and i hope to see more :3 huehue
"Life is a life. If you die, you have no life" - Dezrai
A new replay is out. I got bored so I just took uke apart.

WARNING: This replay is not serious and is not meant to be my best.

ANOTHER WARNING: Noodle neck strikes again
Attached Images
Sloth.jpg (9.5 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
madman - I got bored.rpl (118.2 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by noahbug123; Aug 5, 2013 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Stupid thing wouldn't let me add the file
This is another madman where I got bored and tried to kill uke. But something went wrong, and I think it has to do with sloths

hue
Attached Images
BWAAAH.jpg (4.7 KB, 4 views)
Attached Files
Madman failure.rpl (27.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by noahbug123; Aug 16, 2013 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Sloths and sloths
I finally made a new replay

here you go

WARNING: I forgot to hold my neck AGAIN. I always start with relax all and forget my neck

I'm also posting a better edited version I made a little after I posted this
Attached Images
HiThere.jpg (7.6 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
madman - Hyper speed.rpl (107.8 KB, 3 views)
madman - Hyper speed edit.rpl (152.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by noahbug123; Aug 16, 2013 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Posting edited version
New replay is out, this time it's singleplayer parkour

I don't think I'm captain noodle neck since I held all, but you'll just have to see

By the way, tell me if I'm not allowed to post singleplayer parkour because I'm not really sure if I can
Attached Images
Fruit Cup.jpg (19.8 KB, 3 views)
Attached Files
Parkour flop master.rpl (477.0 KB, 5 views)