Toribash
Original Post
Stonewall's Replay Dump
Meh, maybe not enough replays to validate calling it a dump, but I'm not one to care.

Do whatever you people do on the replay forums, but don't post any replays in here. :P

Double post is coming, for upload of last replay.
Attached Files
olol-Stonewall.rpl (44.0 KB, 19 views)
rape, by Stonewall.rpl (38.2 KB, 20 views)
Stonewall_Head-Toss.rpl (87.9 KB, 18 views)
Stonewall-Epic_Punch.rpl (110.1 KB, 18 views)
Stonewall-FALCON_PUNCH.rpl (52.8 KB, 19 views)
Stonewall-Head_Keek.rpl (84.7 KB, 16 views)
Stonewall-Keeled_Morde.rpl (96.3 KB, 13 views)
Stonewall-Me_n_Ishi!.rpl (52.1 KB, 15 views)
Stonewall-Not Done.rpl (169.5 KB, 15 views)
Stonewall-Suprising_Skeet.rpl (137.6 KB, 12 views)
Wow, those are awesome. 7.293/10

Follow the rules, This is not Constructive at all...

~Homer
Last edited by HomerDawkins; Jul 21, 2008 at 07:27 PM.
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
cool :3

Follow the rules, This is not Constructive at all...

~Homer
Last edited by HomerDawkins; Jul 21, 2008 at 07:25 PM.
Originally Posted by IdiotForce View Post
Wow, those are awesome. 7.293/10

Wow, you didn't view them all. You have lots of reason to give the whole of them a rating when you watched half. Bravo. I'll really take your constructive comment into consideration, by the way.

Also, from now on, if you're going to post in this thread, make it constructive. One word posts are NEVER constructive.
Okay. *takes a deep breath*

Olol: Very nice glute cutter. 9/10

rape: Not as impressive as Olol, but...7/10

Me_n_Ishi!: Pretty good/funny, but the split gets a -.5. Of course, it gets a +.5 for the awesome spin. 8/10

Head Toss: Only two tosses, but still good. 8/10

Epic punch: Nice madman, but you had to grab for the punch. 8.5/10, -.5 for the grabs.

Falcon Punch: Very nice punch/spin/pose. 9/10

Head Keek: A bit generic, but still good. 7/10

Keeled: Very nice upper body pwnage. 9.5/10

Not Done: The worst of the bunch, imo, but of course, it's not done. 6/10 (don't feel bad)

Suprising Skeet: This one isn't very good either. It's the same first 150 frames (or so) as Epic_Punch, and you had to move Uke to get the skeet. This one gets a 7/10.

throw_ninja: Okay, I don't know how to comment on this...But you won, and you got fractures, so 8/10 for you.

Is this post a bit more helpful than The first two?
Originally Posted by Littodude View Post
Okay. *takes a deep breath*

Olol: Very nice glute cutter. 9/10

rape: Not as impressive as Olol, but...7/10

Me_n_Ishi!: Pretty good/funny, but the split gets a -.5. Of course, it gets a +.5 for the awesome spin. 8/10

Head Toss: Only two tosses, but still good. 8/10

Epic punch: Nice madman, but you had to grab for the punch. 8.5/10, -.5 for the grabs.

Falcon Punch: Very nice punch/spin/pose. 9/10

Head Keek: A bit generic, but still good. 7/10

Keeled: Very nice upper body pwnage. 9.5/10

Not Done: The worst of the bunch, imo, but of course, it's not done. 6/10 (don't feel bad)

Suprising Skeet: This one isn't very good either. It's the same first 150 frames (or so) as Epic_Punch, and you had to move Uke to get the skeet. This one gets a 7/10.

throw_ninja: Okay, I don't know how to comment on this...But you won, and you got fractures, so 8/10 for you.

Is this post a bit more helpful than The first two?

Finally people are starting to catch on to what needs to be done here. Thank you.
olol - 7/10 This was funny. Poor moltee.

rape. ?/? I don't get this.

head toss - 5/10. I hate writing comments on replays I don't rate high . These flips are okay but not stylish or numerous enough to be interesting to me. The head tossing is okay I guess but there are only a few and they're very basic/ off-balance.

punch - pretty average, escept The power of the kick @f430 was enough to push it up to 7.5/10 for me.

falcon punch - not a falcon punch, but a solid punch. 6.5/10. I edited this to make the follow up kick split uke. Would you like me to post that?

headkick - 5/10. uninteresting, off balance.

morde - This was interesting. I'm not a huge fan of all these messy double madmans (fun to play but not to watch imo). Still this is even crazier than usual 8/10.

ishi - Okay fight, but i love the stance so 7.5/10

not done: A couple of good strikes here. 6.5/10.

?/? I didn't enjoy this replay, but I won't rate it; I don't know this mode well enough to appreciate it.

I'm sorry for the critical reviews, Stonewall. You know I think you are the man, but I really didn't think that these replays were good.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]