Toribash
Original Post
KenGee is back from his break
Hey guys KenGee here, well I like took a year break from Toribash and I decided to come back again and make some replays! Well here's a simple replay to start out with. Hard c&c appreciated.
Attached Files
KenGee- Arise.rpl (151.4 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by KenGee; Jul 31, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Where are the replays and welcome back and a lot has changed
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Very nice replay bro and your welcome for telling you.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
/requesting hard CnC for me :3
ahh lets see
opener was kinda generic but you used it well
First kick was good but I felt it could have been a but more well aimed for a boom
I liked the second punch and im still cumming over the fact you ghosted your foot through the top of ukes head, the way you got into the pose was a bit akward
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Yea opener looks oldschool but at least he keeping it retro bro
Opener was a bit bland, but it wasn't bad. Just not very interesting.
First kick was alright, not very solid but I really like that kind of splits.
You managed to make it flow somewhat well with the same grab for both hits, and I really liked how both hits were clean.
Decap was pretty strange, your whole foot ghosted straight through his head. The pose was pretty nice though.
oh yeah
Really? I didn't realize that. I'll try not to ghost through his body next time. Thanks. Well here's a new replay I just finished, honestly I know I could've done a lot better but I just got back to replay making. I couldnt manage to get the skeet though but whatever, I have two versions for this replay.
Attached Files
KenGee- Wolf Tities.rpl (294.9 KB, 20 views)
KenGee- Wolf Tities v2.rpl (161.5 KB, 29 views)
the ghosting thing was a compliment. being able to ghost through something as big as uke's head probably means that you sure know how to get a lot of speed.

Wolf Tities v2 had a pretty sweet decap. Very powerful and well aimed, but I guess you didn't really have to aim it so carefully, the power behind it would do the job.

The original version was also nice, I liked how you pulled off the skeet so quickly.
Pretty stylish replay. I liked how powerful the hits were, even though there weren't many dms.
oh yeah