Toribash
Original Post
Question
Is it against the rules to kick // spectate when you see that you're losing in a fight, just to get your win ratio up?
joker67538 seems to be doing this, and making rooms with 3 second reaction time (Judo), in order to farm wins. If he is about to lose, he spectates or kicks you.

It probably isn't against the rules, as they're quite loose around here. But I must say, this is quite annoying and low.
Oh wellzzz
It isn't against the rules in a non-tournament server, so he isn't doing anything bad there.
But setting the RT to 3 in Judo is considered farming and is a bananable offense. Report him to a GameMaster, a list of them can be found here.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Albus is saying ragequitting isn't illegal unless done in a tournament.
And farming is also illegal. don't be an idiot Rid xc
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Originally Posted by Ridnour View Post
Oh im sorry I guess the gms are idiots.

Rank farming is perfectly legal then go head and do it.

> because ragequitting and rank farming are exactly the same thing

Yeah, no. You don't even know what you are talking about. Rage quitting is allowed. If it wasn't, nearly all of toribash would be banned.
Last edited by Albus; Aug 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Ridnour View Post
It's actually illegal to ragequit in any server take screenshots and report it to an online gm

Originally Posted by Albus View Post
No, it isn't. Whoever told you that is wrong.

Key word there for ya. But it IS illegal in official rooms as well as tournaments. Just clarifying.... If the person owns the room, they can do whatever they want. You aren't required to play in the room.