Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I have a bit of trouble with my toribash 4.41
Okay, guys, so, I downloaded the "Toribash" some time ago.
It works quite well, I'm sure.
But I do have some troubles with it (I'm not quite a good explain-er, so):

First off: Suppose I open Toribash and it directs me to the menu. And I pressed the "Multi Player" button. And I join or room or join "Free play"
So, by then I already pressed "Multi player" once. When I am trying to change rooms or join a room by pressing mutli player button a second time, my toribash goes blank and says "Toribash not responding" and shit.
It's quite annoying to open a new toribash everytime to change rooms, etc.

Second: For some reason, Ever since I downloaded the new version, everything's been in "Slow motion" for me. I mean, in the other ones, it's quite fast, but in the new version which I had downloaded, it's quite slow and that too, is quite annoying when I am trying to play.

Third: this one's a bit like my first problem, only, the difference is, Replays. Everytime I try to join a room and check a replay or something afterwards, toribash goes blank.

So my question is, how can I fix these? o -o
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Second: For some reason, Ever since I downloaded the new version, everything's been in "Slow motion" for me. I mean, in the other ones, it's quite fast, but in the new version which I had downloaded, it's quite slow and that too, is quite annoying when I am trying to play.

so your FPS is probably very low, try to put the graphics in the options lower.
your computer seems not good enough to handle the default ones.

cant help u with the other problems tho
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
so your FPS is probably very low, try to put the graphics in the options lower.
your computer seems not good enough to handle the default ones.

cant help u with the other problems tho

I can't say that my computer is good, but I can't say it's that bad either.
It's normally at a range of 30-40 if I am not doing things.
Soo.

F:

On the other hand, thanks for the help, all help is appreciated very much, after all :P
And yeah, I never realised there was such a graphics settings o -o, thanks.
Originally Posted by Daanando View Post
The main two options I use to increase Toribash's fps is:

/opt fixedframerate 0

&

/opt antialiasing 0

Thanks, those kind of helped a lot
Well, I'm not sure whether the problem 1 and 3, but, I'll show you a screeny of when that happens. Gonna upload it later
Having a decent computer certainly would help those problem. I have them too. What I would try is redownloading Toribash.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
My PC ain't that bad at all. Ya know.
And here's a picture of what happens when I press one of them buttons

This one shows the application crashing after pushing the multiplayer button.
It's the same thing for replays. But, at times, replay works whenever it feels like it. Multiplayer doesn't

And I did re-download on two occasions.
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Okay, guys, so, I downloaded the "Toribash" some time ago.
It works quite well, I'm sure.
But I do have some troubles with it (I'm not quite a good explain-er, so):

First off: Suppose I open Toribash and it directs me to the menu. And I pressed the "Multi Player" button. And I join or room or join "Free play"
So, by then I already pressed "Multi player" once. When I am trying to change rooms or join a room by pressing mutli player button a second time, my toribash goes blank and says "Toribash not responding" and shit.
It's quite annoying to open a new toribash everytime to change rooms, etc.

Third: this one's a bit like my first problem, only, the difference is, Replays. Everytime I try to join a room and check a replay or something afterwards, toribash goes blank.

So my question is, how can I fix these? o -o

Re-installing Toribash would help you, I am sure..
ive had that problem b4 all i did was buy an alienware yur problems will begon
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
Clipsall, have you checked the error log in your toribash folder? The cause of it will be shown there.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.