Toribash
Original Post
[S]Fee's Sexy Shop of Sexy Textures

Logo Courtsey of Redundant

Fee's Sexy Shop of Sexy Textures

Hello, hi and a hearty welcome gentlemen. If you have an abundance of TC and an even higher amount of good taste you've stumbled into the correct thread. Listen well, below are some extremely sexy textures, if your name has any numbers in it you're probably in the wrong place. Take heed, I will not tolerate boorish, featherbrained, unenlightened or any other form of unsavoury rabble within this swanky showroom. Divert your attention to the snippets of illumination below now please:

• Make an offer on anything that catches your fancy. If your offer is stupid I will pay Redundant to permaban you, twice.
  • Because of the nature of the textures, the majority are 512x512. If they are not, I will state this. If you ask about this I will be extremely cross.
  • It is not always possible to state the original creator of artwork, because this information is not always available to me. However I take credit for none of the textures and if you are aware of a creator where one is not specified please let me know.
  • I'll provide previews of flats upon request if needed, this saves me watermarking them unnecessarily.
  • I cannot and will not resize, recolour or in any way alter these textures.
  • I only accept TC. Accept this.

Head Textures

Orc Head - Ferrock

Orc Head

Nipple Devourer - Alejandro

Alien Head

Old Man - GoodBox

Blonde Zombie

Another Zombie

Devil

Cat

Monster Head

Full Sets

Rage Human Set

Ninja Set - 13Chillz

Stone Golem - DDDyyy

HAPPY SHOPPING

Last edited by Fee; Jun 12, 2014 at 11:09 AM.
Originally Posted by Fatulbrown View Post
Katsudon head 20k and you guys offers are terrible all these heads are worth 20k+

35K minimum.
Well hello there fellow, I'm just wondering if I could be provided with a pic of that fancy orc head of yours, without shaders maybe a watermarked flat, sir?

Also I'd be glad to hear your price range on it

EDIT: Would also like to hear price range on ''Random Head K?'' which I'm almost 100% sure it's Tyler112 who's the artist.
Last edited by swedishpower; Aug 4, 2013 at 02:43 AM.
Siku can't touch this!
Originally Posted by swedishpower View Post
Well hello there fellow, I'm just wondering if I could be provided with a pic of that fancy orc head of yours, without shaders maybe a watermarked flat, sir?

Also I'd be glad to hear your price range on it

EDIT: Would also like to hear price range on ''Random Head K?'' which I'm almost 100% sure it's Tyler112 who's the artist.

Looking for something in the vicinity of 40K for the Orc head.

The random head, I'll sell for 30K.

Originally Posted by soft View Post
Monobi Head Texture ~ 15k?
---
How much for viking head and Random Head K?

Monobi's head, 50K.
Random head around 30K.
Viking head probably around 80k.