Ranking
Original Post
Failed driving test twice, going in for my 3rd fail tomorrow
Fuck I hope I pass this time.

The first time, I didn't stop long enough at a red light right turn. I made sure to at least stop enough to make the car rock back, and was careful to look it was clear as I was slowly rolling to the stop. That wasn't enough apparently. Automatic failure for 'running a red light'

2 days later. Attempt 2. Everything is good. Fucked up a right turn by getting into the bike lane before the dotted lane. Automatic failure. If it weren't for that, I would've passed. I'll take the blame for that though, as I was unaware bike lanes had dotted lines eventually. The lady was nicer than the last guy, and said that everything else was good and to just come back tomorrow to retake it. And so tomorrow is attempt 3. 100tc to everyone in this thread, if I fail again.

edit:
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Thanks all, I passed today

And to answer a couple of questions, we get a printout temporary license on the spot. Then you pay 3$ and they mail you the actual plastic card license. The test was short. Around the block and through a neighborhood. I got less points than last time, but the guy passed me anyway. I think they just wanted my money for test retakes :/

Total cost was 25$ initial payment for written and first drive test plus 10$ for each retake, and 3$ to get the license. $48 total.

Last edited by isaac; Aug 10, 2013 at 04:49 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
C'mon. Don't say "3rd fail". If you tell yourself it will go bad automatically. Good luck, I hope you enter that car with a confident mind.

free tc pls
Last edited by Dilara; Aug 9, 2013 at 04:10 PM.
Free 100tc!
-----
Also I hope you pass and stuff.
Last edited by up2u; Aug 9, 2013 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
that sounds really strict, I did a whole bunch of mistakes and still ended up passing.
Good luck with 3rd attempt! Over here you have to pay like 500 dollars everytime you fail the test.
you got a second test 2 days later?
wtf
we have to wait like 6 months for an opening to take our tests.

I was the only person in my highschool class to pass first time, theres like an 80% fail rate on the drivers test over here. Was pretty stoked about that. only had like 5 lessons aswell.
Was pretty funny though, on the road section, I drove too fast, was taken through the busiest part of town where I had to "improvise" with all the taxis around, and locked up on my emergency braking test. all of which were normally immediate fails.

most helpfull thing to me was when my instructor told me that she wasnt there to teach me how to drive, she was there to help me pass a test.
Drivers tests have nothing to do with driving.
good luck
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 9, 2013 at 04:57 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Thanks everyone! Have my test in 2 and a half hours. I'll be positive one last time, lol.

And it's 10$ each retake after the first. So after this, I'll be out 20$ total, and out another 3$ if I pass, to get my license mailed to me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Yeah just don't stress it... You can pass it just relax and always remember to watch what your doing but not enough to distract you but you wil for sure pass this time
[M]etal RIP - (R)ust - (Ph) Phase
BTW if my background is illegal, please message me staff member. don't do warning
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Thanks everyone! Have my test in 2 and a half hours. I'll be positive one last time, lol.

And it's 10$ each retake after the first. So after this, I'll be out 20$ total, and out another 3$ if I pass, to get my license mailed to me.

Mailed to you? Mine was printed and issued on the spot. ;o

How far do you drive for your test? I went around the block, barely even half a mile.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today