Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Account] Plintus
Sorry for bad English. My native language is Russian. Therefore, the post is split into 2 parts, Russian and English.

So. My Account "Plintus" was in the bath for trade accounts. 2 years ... 2 years I waited until he was in the bath. At that time it was hacked and now it's in the hands of others. I ask him to return. [email protected] - the registration e-mail. 1234 - the first password. ip - Russia Krasnodar UTC
There were also e-mail - [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

Простите за плохой английский. Мой родной язык русский. Поэтому пост разделен на 2 части, русскую и английскую.

Итак. Мой аккаунт "Plintus" был в бане за торговлю аккаунтами. 2 года... 2 года я ждал, пока он в был бане. В это время его взломали, и теперь он в чужих руках. Прошу его вернуть. [email protected] - регистрационный е-мейл. 1234 - первый пароль. ip - россия краснодар ютк

Также были е-mail - [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
I would suggest emailing [email protected] or PM'ing an admin to help you with your problems.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I spoke to Hampa, he said, will appeal to the Russian administrator or moderator. Started this thread to find one of them.
Tarlan & Sir are who you want in that case

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I'm 95% sure you simply sold it and now try to get it back.
Would be more suitable to talk to Tarlan (as I told you in PM) since I don't remember anything at all about this case.
-----
By the way, 3/4 of accounts you listed here were never used for this account.
Last edited by sir; Aug 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump