Toribash
Original Post
Flame not showing
Ok ill list this off because i already know most of your awnsers,

yes its activated,
yes particles are turned on,
my graphic settings are max,
i have /dl my guy,
i have deleted the folder with my username on it then go in-game and type /dl username,
and yes i have waited in case there is a delay (been waiting 1hr or so)

any ideas?
this seems a bit stupid, but what colour is your flame? it may not be showing up against the white of your character of the shader you are n
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Originally Posted by litmuz View Post
flame not showing

i'd suggest try downloading an earlier version, and if it works you could inform hampa about this because
Originally Posted by hampa
if anyone have a flame that is instable in 4.4 but not earlier version please let me know which one and I can verify it.

im now on 4.1 still no luck it just don't wanna appear

Edit1: i just tried to re-forge the exact same flame this time the price is almost double!!

Edit2: every time i forge this flame the price is different drastically different. 1st it was 46,000-ish then 96 now 77, this flame just jumps around in price and i haven't changed anything about it
Last edited by litmuz; Aug 12, 2013 at 10:12 PM.
If you bought it from the market area that'd explain it.

Those flames are usually never any good , unless they're sold by Arrowbasse ,Missuse or Shevaroler.

Technically , you should never buy flames directly from the market as they can be bugged , and even if you try checking them on the flame browser it may show the flame but the bug will only actually come up when you try activating it to wear ingame.

Happened to Wolfe a couple times , he never got a refund either.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
so,,, i guess i just have to lose the 46,000 how /fuke wonderful
Last edited by litmuz; Aug 14, 2013 at 09:51 PM.