Toribash
Original Post
Sometimes yea. But not because of Toribash related stuff.

I especially hate life when I'm too kind, and can't get mad at people who really deserves to be shat at.
I also hate it when I get the blame for things I haven't done, which is quite unfair, which life is.

My girlfriend has gone through a shitload of shit, and I especially hate life when I can't help her walk past it.
I also really don't like it when people let their rage out on me, when it's not really me bothering them, and make me feel it is.
Dang Uncle. That sucks, like really really sucks. I was looking forward to getting to see more of your tablet art too.

Also I somehow woke up today by killing a baby gecko...
(>^_^)>
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

I especially hate life when I'm too kind, and can't get mad at people who really deserves to be shat at.
I also hate it when I get the blame for things I haven't done, which is quite unfair, which life is.

My girlfriend has gone through a shitload of shit, and I especially hate life when I can't help her walk past it.
I also really don't like it when people let their rage out on me, when it's not really me bothering them, and make me feel it is.

Daaaammnn... we.. we're like twins..

Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
Dang Uncle. That sucks, like really really sucks. I was looking forward to getting to see more of your tablet art too.

Also I somehow woke up today by killing a baby gecko...

;(
Poor gecko D:
I always hate my life. Because I lost my ability to replay which was the only thing I did all day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
ability to replay

Ha.

Anyway no, I pmuch have everything going for me. My one and only makes me happy, and that's pretty much all I need right now.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post

T's the same for me here during these days.
But there was this time I used to play TB like hell, which I hated my life for, but trust me, it was not my fault ;o.
Got banned for selling a stolen set which I didn't know was stolen.
Me and the last owner both got banned for it ;d
I hate my life when my mom isn't supportive of my dream to dance, perform, and teach classes around the world with my crew.

She says I should go for something like a doctor or a lawyer, but I ain't into that shit. She also says I should try to become an actor, but I have no interest in acting. She says it's gonna make her happy if I get famous in showbiz and have a lot of money, but what about MY happiness for MY life? I don't wanna come off as self-centered, but I just can't keep living someone else's dream.

Sure I'll have the cash, but I won't feel fulfilled. Actors may earn a hell of a lot more than dancers, but I don't wanna die rich and depressed.

Dance is my one true passion and she refuses to get it into her head that it's what I want. It's not about the money or the fame, it's about sharing my talent, meeting people with the same talent, teaching them, learning from them, and knowing my strengths, weaknesses, and limits as a choreographer.

#passion
a spoon.
Well like Fenris, I do hate my life when I was small, but not now. I used to hate my life as I was always blamed for something I didn't do, which made me feel really bad & unfair. I also wanted to screw up my life when I scored badly for examinations when I was a kid.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!