Toribash
Original Post
[TexT]Cartoon Ninja
Hellou c:
Well I decided to make a thread so that you can follow and help me finish this set I started doing. I will post all wips here, if they have an opinion on what I should take out or put in, only posting here. And if they want to evaluate will be grateful.
=-Wip's-=

Cartoon Ninja

That and my first set I post publicly so .. :P

Last edited by TORIITO; Aug 22, 2013 at 02:20 AM.

Artist. Sometimes.

Eh, what's the material of the leg? Wood? I recommend you use a more solid color, I dunno, Im a cartoonist, wait for the other realistic artists to give you some CNC, keep working, I like it so far
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Eh, what's the material of the leg? Wood? I recommend you use a more solid color, I dunno, Im a cartoonist, wait for the other realistic artists to give you some CNC, keep working, I like it so far

It isn't wood. I tried do this ''material'':

:P

Now that you mention, it really resembles wood. Maybe if I work a bit more on the details of the clothes and also changes the color can solve.
On the solid color I'll try. But I wanted something in that style'' clothes''
Got any tips on how to do this?
Also: I use Gimp :P

Artist. Sometimes.

for cloth it helps to bunch it up and make it darker/lighter in places it would fold much like your reference picture. where the tops of the folds are light and inside is dark, rather than just light and dark streaks, instead give the folds a purpose.
Update:

Azurite

Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
for cloth it helps to bunch it up and make it darker/lighter in places it would fold much like your reference picture. where the tops of the folds are light and inside is dark, rather than just light and dark streaks, instead give the folds a purpose.

Hum.. Thanks! I will try it later.

Artist. Sometimes.

its looking good but need more to the leg and what russian said is rigth use a solid color
[CENTER] I prefer no eyes on my women
[1:16:24 AM] Tamahakk, Your ruler: so they don't see what's comin'
What's on the outside of the cloth? If its metallic I recommend some shading be done in the center, to give it that edge and sharpness, like if it was armor
Update:
*New wip added

Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
What's on the outside of the cloth? If its metallic I recommend some shading be done in the center, to give it that edge and sharpness, like if it was armor

Yes, but I tried to make a more cartoon style in armor. But thanks
-----
Originally Posted by Sacriel View Post
its looking good but need more to the leg and what russian said is rigth use a solid color

i don't like make this with solid color.. But.. Thanks bro. :P
Also: Thanks everyone for help \õ
-----
*New Wip Added:

-----
*New Wip Added (ARM'S) :

-----
*New Wip Added:
Also: Any comments?

Sup