Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[VID] Toribash- Versatial
Well, i dicided to try to make an overedit lol.. it didnt turn out so well imo.. tell me what you think. C;

Song: Above this: Versatial
Programs: toribash, fraps, and sony vegas 11
Nice

The part when the screen was framed in flames was a bit too much for me but the other burst of flames and energy were cool.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Wasn't much of an overedit. All I saw were 3 overlays or so. No unique effects.
I play games and lift weights.
Flow of the video was good. The brightness and background was just right. Camera angles were a little off, but could be improved. 8/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Humper View Post
Wasn't much of an overedit. All I saw were 3 overlays or so. No unique effects.

This.
Sync was good, but not an overedit at all.
More of a light hardcore thingy.

Proper Overedit :v

This too

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
this

pr0ne's edit was nice, but I wish it had another recording of the same clip, showing a different angle. More of a 'cinematic'. I'm not sure if I'm expecting too much of pr0ne because I saw baker's edit with the same song. I expected the flow to be like baker's, where he slowed down the clip just as the bass and vocals kicked in hard.

really my only complaint is that I wish the "dirty film" overlay came on when you hit uke and the song got really intense. and added another camera angle.
Originally Posted by PR0NE View Post
Well, i dicided to try to make an overedit lol.. it didnt turn out so well imo.. tell me what you think. C;

Song: Above this: Versatial
Programs: toribash, fraps, and sony vegas 11

As I said. Anyway, I accept your judgement Sly, cause you know what you're doing and you're straight forward, like and erected cock. So thank you for that.