Ranking
Original Post
The Lunatic's clinically nsane house of fun!
The wackiest, strangest, crazier replays one can come up with while owning such a unstable mind. Tell me what you think! But try to be polite, this is just a thread to showcase my fun times.
Attached Files
Arm Yank.rpl (19.1 KB, 10 views)
Birth of a Lunatic.rpl (38.7 KB, 9 views)
Lunaidas.rpl (35.6 KB, 5 views)
Falcon Kick!.rpl (52.4 KB, 10 views)
Aikido Decap.rpl (49.6 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by TheLunatic; Aug 21, 2013 at 05:34 PM.
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Falcon Kick is a madman kind of. He's a couple others. I need better Madmans I usually have fun dominating live players.
Attached Files
Sentenced To Death.rpl (49.5 KB, 11 views)
Soda Pop.rpl (74.1 KB, 9 views)
K.O!.rpl (60.6 KB, 4 views)
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Originally Posted by Masta999 View Post
Acctualy, its not 5+ dm's, its 3+
so he has some madmans.

Incorrect, dupbuck was right with the 5 or more DM's. A DM is counted as a "bloody" joint or broken off joint, etc. But you already know this. I usually don't go off-topic in replay threads, but I don't want the new replay makers being confused on what the terms are.

Anyway, a tip, TheLunatic - Try to post only one replay at a time. Most people won't watch all three replays.

Speaking of that, I only took the time to watch Sentenced to Death.

I can't really give you any CnC on this replay, considering there was a lot of generic stuff in it. (A.K.A. done before many times and has gotten old and sort of boring) But, I can give you some tips on what you need to focus working on when making replays.

Well, first off, I'd suggest starting with a farther engage distance, it'll give you more room to do more fancy looking openers. In that case, you have to work on them. An opener is basically the introduction to the replay, people like to see smooth, quickly-paced, stylish openers to start off the replay. This is what you want to go for, and, the opener will most likely give you some flow and momentum to set up your first hit.

Next, I'd suggest putting some of your own style into making replays. Adding a lot of flare and pizzazz so that the people who watch your replays can enjoy watching, and continue to watch more.

There's not much I can say for now, just work on those areas I've pointed out. Good luck.
Last edited by Kiza; Aug 22, 2013 at 08:50 PM.