Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] An evil head.
Hello guys, im in this project of making a nice set. So, my starting point was the head. Im in to make a cool,dark, evil looking head. I need you to give me suggestions of what to add or what to take off my head. I will be posting WIP's frequently.

WIP 1

WIP 2 (added shadows and a base mask)

Last edited by RockStarzz; Aug 28, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
Where are your watermarks? Hum, if you're gonna sell this or give it out you Need watermarks, and it looks simple as poop, add some type of material, it looks like a Spider-Man mask
Originally Posted by RussianFail View Post
Where are your watermarks? Hum, if you're gonna sell this or give it out you Need watermarks, and it looks simple as poop, add some type of material, it looks like a Spider-Man mask

LOL,it stills a WIP, ye, thats a good suggestion. Imma try to do that. And the goal is to make a mask look like.
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
Cant wait to see how it turns out :o

Head looks nice so far, I like the simplicity and detail in the eyes, could be slightly improved though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learning.
Originally Posted by otavio3D View Post
Eyes of Venom?

It really looks like it lol

Originally Posted by Xatlov View Post
Cant wait to see how it turns out :o

Head looks nice so far, I like the simplicity and detail in the eyes, could be slightly improved though

Ty, im adding a mask now :3
Hope you guys like it
-----
NEW WIP ADDED
Last edited by RockStarzz; Aug 28, 2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
Originally Posted by Kyle1996 View Post
make it so it cant be stolen bro Xd but it looks good

thank you bro, i will label it and watermark once is finished
[Aether] l [TW] l [TABD]
Aether is recruiting!
i think it looks good so far it reminds me of this guy idk why it just bring back old memories haha anyway you might want to think a bit more about mapping but other than that great job!
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
In my opinion you could either go for a mask like thing, whilst making the mask leathr like.
Or it could be approached as a demon? by adding some blood coming from the hollow eyes.
CREAM ON !