Toribash
Original Post
[Text]Feet and hands for Pirate.

CnC
No, i will not change any detail on it.
Yes, i will take heed to your sentiment and will try to fix my mistakes in other works.
Whatever, you are free to /dl /lp Imapirate in any time just if you want see em ingame.
Last edited by Hug; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
@Sly, ty mate.
@Warrior, i posted here watermarked pics for your opportunity to check some angles, how it looks etc. I can't screen all parts.

Screenshots

Last edited by Hug; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
thumb maps a bit funny a, bring the bottom section of it up a bit and extend that crease/bend line a bit. assuming youre not going to do it for these textures, but for future reference. mapping is important mang.
and the contrast could probably be a bit stronger, hands generally need to be a bit harder, its a bit difficult to pick up whats going on with the more subtle stuff.
colours and contrast differ quite drastically to the head.
also, hate that footprint, hate hate hate.

otherwise i really like them, the drawing work is great and the dirty spots were a really nice touch
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Yea, ty for criticism Ben.
Well yes, i'm agree that contrast could be stronger. Well it was really low until i didn't use ctrl+l and didn't make it harder. I don't really understand what are you mean when saying "print". I draw it from my head. Well i hope in the future Hampa will make doll with more polygons and it will not looks like parallelepiped. I wanted to make it more... Realistic (?). Well i tried to match em with this head but as you see i failed with this. whatever, if Pirate will buy Teterten's head i can ask Tet for recolor head up to hands color. Anyway ty for criticism, nice to read it from you. Cheers!
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by datbadass View Post
Its good but you didn't come with somethimg new.i suggest that he don't have a finger.

He have all fingers there. And nobody can't make something "new" mmkay? But i can something better.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
Originally Posted by Vin786 View Post
sweet job, i love the vector feel it has. Some ingame pictures would be nice too.

Yes, i'm calling this style "vector" but it isn't really vector. Just high detailed raster. Here is almost all parts are vector except some shadows. I've posted screenshots and as i said before you are free to use /dl /lp Imapirate in anytime. Ty for comment.
GLORY FOR UKRAINE