Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] "Him"
A while back using my alt splicedbanana I designed and posted this head. It looked great back then. Looking at it now...yeesh :b ...anyway,I improved the detail a bit.
I still haven't decided on a few things,though. I had initially planed on making the eyes hollow but its hard to make them out in game so I changed them. I still like the other ones better. Thoughts?

Him the demon

So leonardo what you thing? It may look simple but it looks awesome in game plus its the type of head a person can use for a long time. Now that I see it like this makes me want to keep it for myself but since I already told you I was going to do it you'll have first dibs -so to speak
If no I'll be able to add my old favorite
Head into the pile to sell.
What happened to the white glow in his eye? I liked that ;3
Anyway, You should add more detail to the skin, try using different shades of purple as well. And seeing that he Is A demon, I would of had a different mouth. One with sharper teeth, and not so wide I guess. Maybe add some scars?
Just throwing Ideas out the for yuh.

But I like the bandages.

The one with the white eyes is the latest. I took the in game pic while still busy with the bandages.
Skin is a big problem for me. Ama have to practice an see what I can do. For the teeth,well, since people are different for me Pointy/blunt incisors are worse then sharp one. Besides,are you sure you're not just telling me to repeat what you've already seen? Anyway,my biggest problem is the top of the head I'll have to see what I can add. Although, the first TB hair style might look great on Him.

Anywhos,thanx for the CnCs
It is a really nice head. I personally liked the teeth that are showing, looks pretty realistic. 9/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
hmm...i see some head's by you...
That head is low in spite of all head's you do.
Btw..is good..7/10.
up for request
It looks good but try to add details to he skin and the shape of.mouths doesn't make him look evil he looks like an ugly demon but not EVIL.
I wasn't going for evil. If a monster has an evil look it means its able to have positive emotions too. This is what I think anyway. And don't call my baby ugly!! He's cute.
the shading is very smooth and very clean. You could work on the facial details a bit more. but overall i would say not bad.