(Prime)Recruitments!
Prime

So You Wanna join! This is a free form app! Must include
Belt
Thing about yourself
GMT
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed.

At least 2 Paragraphs must be inlcuded if not more!
Last edited by Mikey; Aug 30, 2013 at 09:09 PM.
Hi,my name is Luis but you can call me Chris. I am a brown belt in toribash and my favorite mod is ABD. I would really love to be in this clan because it looks fun and mikey is a epic leader. My GMT is 8+ and I dont have any replays to show you now but I will get some later. In real life I am 14 and a green belt in karate I would love to join this clan so could you please give me an invite
-----
Oh, I just read we have to be black belt. Well that sucks but could we plz make an exception for me I am really good plz I dont wont all of this to be a waste of a time
Last edited by chrisabin2; Aug 30, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the 2000th post person #MLGPROPOSTINGHACKS!!!
I'm Black Belt
Joseph
I'm cool and would like to make new friends
GMT is 7- idk I'm in LA
I don't have any replays because I updated Toribash
JoeRock18 i will accept you if you make a real free form app and add at least one replay make one if you have to! A great example of a free form app is Chris's above yours!

But Chris i will also accept you if you add some replays you must include every to be invited!
Ok so this is my replay I will put another one up soon and this is kind on noobie. But I will give you a better one soon trust me
Attached Files
Sky Kick.rpl (129.0 KB, 11 views)
Ok so that replay was... No comment... I will invite you but since your belt is low and your replay was... you have an extra long trial when you join!
Yea soz about that shit replay I will show you a way better one later
-----
Here is one of my better replays but still is not the best I really think it is better than the last replay.
Attached Files
Sky Void Death Kick.rpl (65.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by chrisabin2; Aug 31, 2013 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Prime application
Belt: My current belt is Brown
Name: My name is Sebastian and you can call me Seabass
Thing about yourself: Hello! My name is sebastian! ( ^ As you can see) I have been looking for a clan that I can stick with and be dedicated to. This clan seems like the one for me. There is awesome owners and members (Also there are really good and active players) which is not that commmon in other clans. I am good friends with a few members. It seem like a respectable community of toribash players. This clan seems really active but yet again I havent studied up about the clan. So I have know idea how often you guys do clan battles. Im hoping it is often ;P. I would really like to join the clan because I am very active in game but not so much forums. I do not have a problem with posting atleast 1 post a day if needed. But also keep in mind that school is starting soon so i wont be as often as I usually am.
GMT: Northern TimeZone
Replays
And anything else you feel is needed: I am just getting into replay making and I might be a little sloppy. I am also getting into making textures and edits. Also my skype is gregnseb
Attached Files
Split and wrap kick.rpl (68.3 KB, 7 views)
Just screwing around.rpl (98.7 KB, 6 views)
Ok i will invite you Heng but you will be on trial till you get black belt! Also keep working at them replays if you want some tips just ask me!
hi I my belt is blue my age is 17 and my name is corben I like motion stuff demolition physics and cars and I don't know what my gmt is and I don't have replays I do but no replays to show sorry but no replays