Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Tori-punch
I have been messing around on Cinema 4D for a little bit and came out with this

What are your thoughts I was just messing around with render setting when this happened also have you got any advise on how too improve?

I just spent 2 minute messing around with some ideas and I like this one abit, any thoughts/tips?

I get bored...

Sometimes I get bored

Attached Images
Tori punch0001.jpg (45.0 KB, 27 views)
Uke punch failed0001.jpg (29.6 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by Goughy; Aug 31, 2013 at 08:36 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Diatie View Post
A texture to the inside of the head would be nice.

I would like too but what color? or I could take it into photoshop and learn to make realistic blood for it, or use realflow and actually make blood in there with the 1 draw back of it take SO long to render

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
do more of this, with epic shattering and stuff

doesnt that plug in cost around 60 pounds think I'v tried but I'm adamant I will find a free way. :]

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
The blood would be quite hard to make, because of the actual design you gave the head, if a normal human head were to break like that, it would end up in a mess. I don't think blood would be good for this kind of picture. Also, the pose of the tori throwing the punch is kind of unnatural, and the camera is kind of badly placed. Render settings are rather good, but you're going to need more work on that. For tests you might want to do a seamless white background, or any color, blue so it is in bigger contrast with the toris. It's average work I'd say, only thing you gotta do is continue it.
Last edited by Sluup; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:05 PM.
Originally Posted by Oopyuman View Post
The blood would be quite hard to make, because of the actual design you gave the head, if a normal human head were to break like that, it would end up in a mess. I don't think blood would be good for this kind of picture. Also, the pose of the tori throwing the punch is kind of unnatural, and the camera is kind of badly placed. Render settings are rather good, but you're going to need more work on that. For tests you might want to do a seamless white background, or any color, blue so it is in bigger contrast with the toris. It's average work I'd say, only thing you gotta do is continue it.

I did the Tori so the punching hand was past UKE's right shoulder and it really confused me I think it is a glitch with the rig but when ever I rendered both right arms would go into default placement which annoys me but I gave up.

As for the background I am going to learn how to have a seamless floor.
-----
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
do more of this, with epic shattering and stuff

I had a go at it, is this what you meant?
Attached Images
Greebler R.jpg (50.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Goughy; Aug 31, 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang