Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] My 3D/2D work + I need ideas!
Hi my name is Ryan and i love Cinema 4D and I am always willing to learn and progres.

I need ideas of what to do next,
I have done lots of stuff in all areas
and I would like you to reply to this thread with your ideas
and if I like them I will do it.

Some of my work

If you want me to make you something like a avatar/banner/signature or anything really just SEND ME A PM WITH:
What size it should be:
What your idea is:
Any colors:
Misc:
The more details you give me the better it will look.

Thanks for reading.
Ryan.

Also it would be nice if I could have some feedback on the ups and downs because that will be the only way I can improve. :]
Last edited by Goughy; Jan 27, 2014 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Adding new pictures.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
A curved remote controll which you've UV mapped to add icons to each buttons and a title on the top!
The controller will be an imaginary controller that will control a person. So match the buttons accordingly!

How to:

1) Make spline of the kinda D shaped remote.
2) Extrude
3) slice up the front panel to extrude out some buttons , an alternative: boole and add to the main object
4) UV map
5) Paint it
6) Go back to 1) and redo everything from scratch - this time do your research on how remotes look.
7) You may now post the results on the internets and spread smiles.
Last edited by Freelancer; Aug 31, 2013 at 10:47 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
wait if I have made the controller like at part 5 why do i have to restart I'm a little confused
Last edited by Goughy; Aug 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
So I don't have to get infracted for telling you how poorly and inaccurate you made it.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Heres something that will give you guys a reason for not letting me get bored....

this happens....

Last edited by Goughy; Sep 21, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Make it brighter neon colors and background, add a surfer and make him surf the surface of the red stream, upside down, with red sploshes
The one where the tori is smashing his hand, wow, that's really nice, but it would be better if you changed uke's head texture
Good job with all of them!
Keep it up!
who ever can guess what emotion im feeling gets a cookie!

COME ON GUYS 200 VEIWS AND 1 IDEA FROM SOMEONE I need ideas pleaseeeeeeee

PIC

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang