I Need Help
Hello im MeTheGuy i have green belt i need help in :
kicks and punches
relax style [i can't make move without more than 6 joints holded :P]
sparring/parkour
shaoulin [all with bo sword and more]
sword/katana/twinsword
all helps strategy tutorial start to easy and go to INSANE/HARD
thanks for helping PS. All trainings go to this place MTGTeach only for teachers!
Last edited by MeTheGuy; Sep 4, 2013 at 09:28 AM.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Okay Really I NEED THE DEMON FORCE D:!!!!!!!!!
Kicks, keep balance centered - practice in aikidoPunches are more tricky to learn, try flailing limbs in sp see how you get on
Relax Style Isn't really required, holding things is ok, but if you want to learn to relax you need to stay in constant movement in a wa
Sparring Youtube runs and practice them till death in sp, but always practice with someone you know
Parkour is very tricky, I struggle with it
Sword/Katana/Twinsword. Aim for there upper boddy, no arms and no head? They can't attack you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
You're are a green belt, I would try to get a bit more advanced before I tried parkour or Sparring, although i have some tips for sparring.
*Your are not challenging to win, you are making the best replay as possible.
*Don't be invincible, Don't be scared to take some hits every now and again.
*Be fluent, Don't flop around on the floor.
*Take smooth hits, don't extend.
*Always check with your opponent before hitting.
*Never grab anything.(besides a weapon in the mod)
~Your welcome!
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
I agree with chilledon I would try to get around brown before I start but maybe he is an alt anyway I would say the best tut with pro tips is to watch mocuchas sparring tutorial in the vid u are being teached by the masters of sparring including largekilla swexx lucianowow mocucha and if I'm not mistake oblivion it is what helped me become a sparrer
I can run i have problem if running long im gonna "fly" xD
there are some ways you can fight relaxed, for me i made a relaxed opener that i can use to my advantage. just keep practicing in freeplay, it worked 4 me.
the meaning of this game is up to you
Originally Posted by MeTheGuy View Post
I can run i have problem if running long im gonna "fly" xD

The "Noob Run" Doesn't do good in spars seeing that it isn't fluent and very fast paced.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Thanks, if im running small distance im not gonna "fly"
In what mod do you want to practice playing in a relaxed style?

There are a lot of reasons to play relaxed, I use it for momentum and also for realism. I would suggest that you work on your balance first and try to make replays so you can get a good feel for turn frames and such.

for kicks, practice building momentum when turning your body by positioning your joinst to where they give you the most benefit in terms of speed. High/Low kicks depend on the abs, don't mess around too much with your hips when your aiming because that might tend to slow you down.

Play a lot of wushu and judo and spar mods. those mods will really give you a good understanding of physics in toribash. Goodluck with your efforts bro.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
I'm trying to fight relax in Mushu. Judo sucks! I'm also trying default and aikido.

Also, how do I make a clan?
Last edited by Mystery; Sep 6, 2013 at 03:52 PM.