Toribash
That's more of a banner than a logo but okay... The Logo would be the top right star/original logo, rest of it makes it into a banner. Looks nice nonetheless, I love it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
The most bottom point of the star, follow the line upwards from there, the inner line to the left. Notice how the star line is not aligned to the text line. Kills the flow. Fix.
Last edited by Freelancer; Sep 4, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
How about that fix?
Last edited by Freelancer; Sep 4, 2013 at 06:43 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
i dont have much time to fixes again and again. i just made , i see some mistakes , but let them to be , next tome better and better mading new stuff
That fix would only take a few seconds. Just about the amount of time it took you to post that. No excuses.
I agree with Freelancer.
Whilst the banner isn't even half-bad, this small error totally kills the flow.
It's a three-second fix, don't be lazy, deliver proper quality work!

The way I would fix this is to tilt the text instead of the star.
Seeing as you probably took a star and deformed it, if you'd change this one point, the balance of the star would be off.
Either way you want, FIX THIS!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.