Toribash
Original Post
I need help
So yeah since I made this clan, I have no luck in recruiting members, or anything, I need some advice, anything will do thanks.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Play public servers(I would use official servers if their is one) of your best mod and set an example so people will want to be in that clan.
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Hmmm try to make the clan thread look proffesional and not done without efforts and try not to make the recruitment hard I would say setting ur belt to blue is good
Brown is a tiny bit hard
Look like a nice guy, be a nice guy. Be helpful ingame and on the forums. Don't be afraid to make a recruitment room. And the belt thing is kinda no. Shook is only a blue belt and he would beat almost any one of us in single player replay making. Belt has nothing to do with overall skill.
since u are an offical clan its kind of hard to get people via. forums.
only possible way i imagine is that u help people out in the beginner forums etc. and got in the signature something like "deckers, now recruiting! beginner friendly!" so that the people which come to you can get help from the clan members if they have questions etc.

the ohter possibility is to go ingame and search for people there, from what i noticed i get quite often asked if geru still needs member, im sure that is like the same for every clan. just make your clan a name, you could host a deckers betting server, a few tourneys just so that the people get known to the name.

the only problem with most of the new recruited people (which dont play the game that long.) is that they probably are quite forum inactive and willl probably end up stop playing the game because it gets boring due the high learning curve. maybe just 1 out of 10 will stay a while. so its just quite hard to make a good (offical anytime) clan with active members which are recruited as new players.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yeh the number priority for a good clan is forum activity and members obviously and I usually recruit blue and up because they are new to the game and highly unlikely to quit and so they will continue to become more skilled and by the time the clan is official they would've become skilled and they would be forum active anyway