Toribash
Original Post
[ART] Tiger drawing
Recently finished something i have been working on lately. It the most detailed pieces of art I've ever made and probably my favourite, It took me around 2 days to complete this. My inspiration came from my love of tigers and lions and i wanted to capture there true beauty, this is the first price of work i have done on a black background and i think i will start to do a few more using this style since i like the silhouette and almost shadowy Feel to it. One of the things i would like to change is some of the whiskers, it looks like i drew them while riding a bull or something, I would love to see what you guys think of it ;)

Enjoy!

btw its pretty huge

Last edited by saif118; Sep 4, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
What media? Colored pencil/pastel? It looks very well done, except for it's right eye. I can't stop looking at it now, something just looks off about it to me. Not bad at all, though.
I used golden tip pencils, a pen, charcoal and a title bit of pain, i agree on you with the eye, i think i will scan it to my pc and edit/re-do a few of the features. Also do you mean by what media?
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
I used golden tip pencils, a pen, charcoal and a title bit of pain, i agree on you with the eye, i think i will scan it to my pc and edit/re-do a few of the features. Also do you mean by what media?

Meant medium, the materials you used to make it
Oh I see, if i turn this unit an Avvy or just a random piece of art with a fancy border do you think people would be interested in buying it?
That is a very good idea but i have no experience in that area, i think i will use this as a reference and make a leopard set or something like that, is this a good idea?
Im not here to make money i just like to produce art, the set will probably be free.
Last edited by saif118; Sep 5, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
That is a pretty nice-drawn lion. The lion looked really realistic, plus the fact that the colours used was special.

9/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!