Toribash
Original Post
[Music]AxeL *insert vulgar music title*
Hey guys, a friend refferred me to this site, because of the "awesome community"
so i thought id give it a go,
the game is pretty cool tho,
But i just wanted to show some of my music to the world,
i make dubstep, if anyone's savvy with it.
havent really gotten serious with it untilll some friends told me i should market more, not sure if this is the place to put it, but this track took me a couple of days to do, I also use Flstudio if that matters.
feel free to bash me and what not.
^.^ cheers.
Edit: eh youtube not working but ill leave the link

Youtube
Last edited by AxELDubs; Sep 4, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

There we go. Gotta use the random letters after V= and nothing else.

Edit; so you're starting off very well, and everything's sounding dramatic and well, but after that around 1:00 you're pretty much dead. Nothing interesting at all, and that goes on through the while song.

Try to get a nice heavy bass in there, and skip that annoying high wub-wub, because constant noise is pretty much EDM's worst enemy. What you want to create is energy, and you do that through silence.
Have a nice, Deep bass, some sweet heavy beats and them you can fill in with wub-wub and any cool stuff you want, really.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 4, 2013 at 09:59 PM.
I really enjoyed the bare noize (no pun not intended) that you made, but the voice you put in really killed the energy, and the introduction to the drop was kinda lackluster.

The beat sounded great, and although it was repetitive, dubstep is kinda repetitive anyways
@Lazors Thanks for the c&c man!, but " and you do that through silence." what exactly do you mean if you dont mind me asking.
my main focus is to make the type of songs that people can mosh to, or bring THAT energy. with or without drugs i dont condone or condemn it. lol

@Russianfail, thanks for ur feedback! yeah its a bit repetitive but its kinda the style of dubstep im into, i just gotta get better at it someday haha (:
a wise man once told me that the the most important part of music is silence

you have some nice rhythms here
honestly when i see music from here on toribash i expect bullshit 10 minute FL studio garbage but this sounds like you put at least a little bit of time in it

it's still really entry level and there's not much i can say except for keep practicing!!

also vulgarity just aint that cool
shmevin eats smegma