Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Achievement Hep
OK so i wanted to get n00bluck and I have a win ratio above 2:1 and i have 77 games played and I still don't have n00bluck.

Also how come a lot of the achievements don't work or properly keep track of your in-game process. This annoys me because I have tried to set goals to get some achievements like bushido and Lei Si Le on my main account and I believe I have definitely done both of the achievements bu I don't have them an II can't see how many more games I must win.
most of the achievments are bugged, already quite longt. they are not on top of the to do list.

the only ones which work actually 100% are the full sets.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Why are they not at the top or at least close to it. I think people would enjoy having a goal that would actually show up on your user-card very fun. It would also probably make them a bit more useful to show a players statistics much better then just a win percentage. I think they should also make a lot more achievements.
Originally Posted by PRIDEvault View Post
Why are they not at the top or at least close to it. I think people would enjoy having a goal that would actually show up on your user-card very fun. It would also probably make them a bit more useful to show a players statistics much better then just a win percentage. I think they should also make a lot more achievements.

If you have an idea or suggestion that you think is worth mentioning, post it in the thread sectioned for that: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=640

I'm closing this thread because it appears to have been answered. The achievements don't necessarily determine a major difference in your player statistics btw.