Ranking
Original Post
Help me get better at punching and DMing
Hello there! I am a black belt, so I am not completely certain if this is appropriate for beginners sanctuary, but w/e. I am trying to get better at punching and generally DMing. I have 2 replays of me dming with punches and or kicks, both on 100 dm setting. Dont mind the poses and the sometimes forciness at the endings, currently I dont care of that, just trying to get better at punching and DMing.
Ok, so check the replays, and teach me how to punch&DM. Thank you!
Attached Files
awesome.rpl (308.3 KB, 14 views)
Getting better at punches.rpl (79.9 KB, 36 views)
They're more like bitch slaps, also isn't this in the wrong area? Hmm well I'll cnc anyway. Um I don't really pay attention to multiplayer replays unless they are spars or parkour. So punches. Not punches, those are bitch slaps, the kind you give your kids when they're acting like shitholes. No flow in the replay, it was kinda ugly. Need to relax your joints more. AND USE THEM! Use every joint, they ALL count. Even the neck and wrists make a difference. For punches try and get a lot of force behind it for a powerful feel. The chest is great for that. Also try and hold your arm a little mid punch and then relax/extend when it's lined up for maximum force.
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
They're more like bitch slaps, also isn't this in the wrong area? Hmm well I'll cnc anyway. Um I don't really pay attention to multiplayer replays unless they are spars or parkour. So punches. Not punches, those are bitch slaps, the kind you give your kids when they're acting like shitholes. No flow in the replay, it was kinda ugly. Need to relax your joints more. AND USE THEM! Use every joint, they ALL count. Even the neck and wrists make a difference. For punches try and get a lot of force behind it for a powerful feel. The chest is great for that. Also try and hold your arm a little mid punch and then relax/extend when it's lined up for maximum force.

Ok, thank you. I am having trouble timing the relax perfectly so it looks like a slap instead of a punch. How about the kicks?
i'm editted your replay.. hehe... this is a punch...
you can get good punch using shift + P , and if you missed your punch,press "R" and then press "E" at the frames you missed
Attached Files
This is a punch.rpl (118.1 KB, 15 views)
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
i'm editted your replay.. hehe... this is a punch...
you can get good punch using shift + P , and if you missed your punch,press "R" and then press "E" at the frames you missed

Er mar gard :O
TY
Any help on kicking?
i just want to say that there's aboslutely nothing wrong with slaps, as they are more effective and give you more power than realistic punches most of the time.
oh yeah
Its really personal preference but according to my opinion slaps are very better for punching.

-snip-
Last edited by Mystery; Sep 18, 2013 at 04:05 PM.