Toribash
Original Post
[VID]Toribash - 100,000 Metronomes
Replays by notnoob and Internet, song is Suburban Scum - Self Loathing
I spent around 5 hours making this
Last edited by THIGGIST; Sep 15, 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
i guess tyzi and humper are the only ones to put effort into their videos recently

this was a learning experience
Parody edits have always been so funny. Especially if you can't do them right in the slightest.

Art thread is slowly turning into a shithole, anyways. Video editing wise.
I play games and lift weights.
I mean, not to hate or anything, but I don't think it makes sense to create something even you know is shit, and posting it expecting Cnc?

It is called practicing, right? He should keep practicing, but not doing... this
Originally Posted by Haunter View Post
I mean, not to hate or anything, but I don't think it makes sense to create something even you know is shit, and posting it expecting Cnc?

It is called practicing, right? He should keep practicing, but not doing... this

A good way of practicing is getting advice from other people who are experienced.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
A good way of practicing is getting advice from other people who are experienced.

STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP
STOP

Us experienced people said what we said, and we got shit for it.
This video is not funny
he did not want it to be good
he did not try for it to be good
it was made to be a joke
its not funny
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Because adding a bunch of random shit in your video makes people cnc it a lot less harsh.

No, that just leaves a bad impression. If he really wanted some advice, he could've easily said it's his first video and ASK for it. Not have his 'friends' backing him up.

You can't expect someone to take that seriously, when he himself didn't do it in the first place.

This is also getting nowhere, so I'd rather we stop, and make a real video next time if you wish for advice. Plenty of people here learnt how to edit by themselves, stop making a drama out of it.
I play games and lift weights.
Deleted a lot of shit post and useless arguing. If you guys want to debate and arguing over this stuff, take it to pm, don't spam up this thread. If you want to give him positive or negative cnc, that's up to you, just on't be a dick about it.