Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Login problems
Ok well i tried to log in and when i logged in it show that i was a white belt so i left it for a while and then i saw i had an email that said suspicious log in please change your password so i did and i can log in fine now but i don't have any flag next to my name in game. Could someone explain what has happened and help me fix it please.

Sorry for the bad grammar i am in a rush.

Thank you for your time
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Well I would suggest contacting an admin because usually when you experience a suspicious login. The toribash servers have trouble detecting your true ip so your flag is not set.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
K checked over everything & there's nothing to worry about.

All your QI is still there (people can't steal that anyway), nfi why the game said white when you're not.

As for the suspicious login, have you used a mobile phone or public area to access your account? There is one IP that's way out your usual ranges, but it's in the same rough location as the others. It didn't take anything, or do anything at all TBH, only a login to the forum.

All in all nothing to worry about, but if you are bothered for some reason then change your password etc.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Ok thanks bro, I have been permanently logged on my phone and pc for long time so that is probably the cause of the problem. Problem solved. Closed.
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]