Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Cant draw ninjas
first time actually drawing anything that actually might have a human form with my tablet :O, anyways comment on that, and how the image seems to be lacking any mmph! (i think my lighting or something is off) It isn't supposed to be super detailed or anything just under 1 hr practices.

gif

and that arm is bugging me im pretty sure it is impossible to get into that position as much as ive tried to bend it like that irl -.-
Last edited by 13chillz; Sep 19, 2013 at 03:50 AM.
That position with a slippery ground... nay.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
1: I think this is a fine first go whit your tablet !
2: The arm are just fine, but how the feet (specialy the right one on the pic) are in angel to the ground, they are above. A breakdancer might be able to do something like this but not hold that stance.
3: Allso the splatter ore ripples in the water around the foot indicates its on the ground.
4: This is all details, when you did say its the first test of this kind.

I find it really useful to sketch by hand, scan and make the ting over digitally. Your hand has a better communication whit paper than the tablet. Due to years of experience.

Keep on, i like the feel to it and the shadow mowing at the beginning of the gif.

Peace
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"