Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash FPS at 5?
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 3.06GHz 3.07Ghz
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Windows 8

The game runs at 5 fps!! It really sucks and so slow!! Any help in here
the main problem is your ram,try to play in minimum,if you're already,then i dont know

Dargon Moderated Message:
...No. How about you stop posting to threads when you don't have slightest idea what you are talking about?
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:14 PM.
no u

Check your space. Delete useless files you don't use.

...No and no. How about you stop posting to threads when you don't have slightest idea what you are talking about?
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:14 PM.
Actually mcdonalds deleting files don't work unless you delete your .temp files ;o
I have 246 GB worth of download and my laptop is working fine.

Also jeropogi for speeding up tb , maximize paging files

...No no no no no... How about you stop posting to threads when you don't have slightest idea what you are talking about?
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:15 PM.
:D
Seriously people...this has nothing to do with paging files...ram is more than enough...Toribash can run at 30fps with 512 MB ram without problems...what is your video card? Do you have drivers installed for it? Are they updated? Also make sure that you have no other programs running like internet browser.

You have saved the last remnants of my sanity and hope for humanity. You get +10 Dargon points!
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
Originally Posted by dainiusb View Post
Seriously people...this has nothing to do with paging files...ram is more than enough...Toribash can run at 30fps with 512 MB ram without problems...what is your video card? Do you have drivers installed for it? Are they updated? Also make sure that you have no other programs running like internet browser.

Derp. I have 4 GB of paging file and my skyrim run on 15-20 fps, I have 16 GB paging file and skyrim run on 60 fps.

I'm fairly tempted to infract you again.
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 26, 2013 at 05:16 PM.
:D
Hi, i have windows 8 too, some things have really bad fps/wont run unless you set them to windows 7 or earlier compatibility mode.

To do this, right click the toribash icon on your desktop, or the .exe in your toribash folder, click properties on the bottom, go to the compatibility tab, and select windows 7, also make it run as admin just because you should do that for everything.

lemme know how it goes.

[T]
#hi

How much GB have you got left?

Dargon don't you dare...

Elaborate, please. Failed to elaborate, judged useless.
Last edited by Dargon; Sep 27, 2013 at 09:22 PM.
<(Bomb)NimbleThief>can i have a dick up my ass please